Japanese Surprising Research - Effect of Mindset on Health
1. Acidity not only caused by diet errors but more dominated because of *stress*.
2. Hypertension not only caused by too much consumption of salty foods but mainly because of errors in *managing emotions*.
3. Cholesterol is not only caused by fatty foods, but the *excessive laziness* or a sedentary lifestyle is more responsible.
4. Asthma not only because of the disruption of oxygen supply to lungs but often *sad feelings* make lungs unstable.
5. Diabetes not only because of too much consumption of glucose, but selfish & *stubborn attitude* disrupts the function of the pancreas.
6. Kidney stones:
Not only Calcium Oxalate deposits but pent up *emotions and hatred*
7. Spondylitis: not only L4L5 or cervical disorder; but overburdened or *too many worries* about future
8. If we want to be healthy then first
Fix your Mind
Do regular Exercises
Laugh and make others laugh too.
These activities will help you to strengthen your soul, mind and body...
*Be Healthy And Enjoy Your Life.*👍💐
Healthy Jeena Sikho is providing information under Healthy Living Blog to help people learn about widely available alternate means to achieve Uber health and fitness of mind, body and soul. Its contents on an “AS IS” basis and makes no representations of any kind with respect to blog contents.The information on this site is not intended as medical advice, medical nutrition therapy or individualized nutrition counseling/coaching.
This Site and its authors do not claim to cure, prevent, diagnose, or treat any nutrition-related disease or health condition. Always consult a qualified healthcare professional before changing your diet or medications or beginning any exercise routine.The information provided on this site is for informational purposes only
This article is published for educating masses at large under Healthy Living Blog initiative. These are small baby steps to aware people more about healthy and holistic lifestyle, affordable assisted living and organic products around. We call that Celebration of Being ALIVE.